Zenmuse L1: Instant Clarity. Superior Accuracy.
A Lidar + RGB Solution for Aerial Surveying
The Zenmuse L1 integrates a Livox Lidar module, a high-accuracy IMU, and a camera with a 1-inch CMOS on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. When used with Matrice 300 RTK and DJI Terra, the L1 forms a complete solution that gives you real-time 3D data throughout the day, efficiently capturing the details of complex structures and delivering highly accurate reconstructed models
Visualize Data as You Fly
LIVOX LIDAR MODULE
- - Frame Lidar with up to 100% effective point cloud results
- - Detection Range: 450m (80% reflectivity, 0 klx) / 190 m (10% reflectivity, 100 klx)
- - Effective Point Rate: 240,000 pts/s
- - Supports 3 Returns
- - Line Scan Mode and Non-repetitive Petal Scan Mode
Everything in View
- - 20MP
- - 1-inch CMOS
- - Mechanical Shutter
Accurate Details at Your Disposal
- - Accuracy: 0.025° (roll/pitch) / 0.08° (yaw)
- - Vision Sensor for Positioning Accuracy
- - GNSS, IMU, RGB Data Fusion
Point Cloud LiveView
Real-time point clouds provide immediate insights onsite, so operators are informed to make critical decisions quickly.
You can also verify fieldwork quality by checking point cloud data immediately after each flight.
Measurement and Annotation
Acquire and communicate critical dimensions on the point cloud model using measurements and annotations.
DJI Terra fuses the IMU and GNSS data for point cloud and visible light calculations, in addition to conducting POS data calculations so you can effortlessly generate reconstructed models and accuracy reports.