- Max flight time: 31 min
- 10 km HD Video Transmission
- Centimeter-level Positioning with RTK
- 32× Digital Zoom
- Six-way obstacle avoidance
Utilizing the practical benefits of drone technology, the versatile DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Drone is equipped with technology to help first responders enforce the law, find and rescue victims, or fight fires. It can also inspect power equipment, structures, and even the environment, in minutes compared to hours or days. The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced can do all of this thanks to its compact size, long-lasting battery, ability to fly missions quickly, high-tech dual thermal and visual cameras, and a host of other features.
Dual Thermal and Visual Cameras
At the heart of the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced's functionality in industrial, governmental, and scientific applications is its dual thermal and visual camera. Not only can both cameras be quickly flown to extremely hard-to-reach locations, but if the mission is dangerous, it is equipped with considerable zoom capabilities, up to 4x lossless and 32x digital zoom on the visual camera, and up to 16x zoom on the thermal. With the thermal camera, temperatures of objects and the environment can be accurately calculated and viewed to within ±3.6°F.
Dual Vision and Long Transmission
With dual cameras comes the Dual Vision feature, which allows you to flip back and forth between the visual and thermal cameras with just a tap. You can even choose to see the same footage with both cameras in a split-screen mode. These real-time visuals from the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced can be safely and conveniently transmitted to your remote from up to 6.2 miles away.
When flying in harm's way and near people, it's essential that the drone not add to any issues it has been sent to investigate. This is why DJI equipped the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced with an omnidirectional obstacle avoidance system that consists of sensors built into the drone's frame, oriented in all directions (forward, backward, both sides, above, and below).
The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced comes with a trio of helpful gadgets you can attach to the drone. Each one provides a unique additional capability to increase the odds of a successful mission.
- Loudspeaker: Ideal for emergency personnel who need to communicate instructions to rescue victims, crowds, or other first responders. It stores multiple voice recordings that can play on a loop.
- LED Spotlight: Ideal for low-light conditions and night missions, dual lights provide more detailed streaming video and can help people see at the drone's location.
- Beacon: During night missions, this signal beacon LED lets other drone pilots and bystanders know where the drone is located in the air.